Wednesday, July 20, 2011

MFA

MFA Graduate Exhibit, University Hall Gallery, Cambridge, MA

After three weeks away from Seattle, which included graduating from the Art Institute of Boston at Lesley University with my MFA, visiting family, and vacationing on the East Coast, I am once again home in Seattle where my strawberries are blooming like mad despite the unseasonably cool weather, and I am getting back into the thick of my Practice.

Highlights of the trip include having a painting selected by the President of Lesley University to hang for one year in his home where he entertains University guests, truly enjoying giving my very well-received artist-talk, having a painting in the BYC exhibit, taking a glider lesson in Florida, swimming in the Gulf of Mexico and the Atlantic Ocean, and exploring the islands of New England via ferry and tandem bicycle.

What is next?

No comments:

Post a Comment