Sunday, February 7, 2010

I am Here.

Hello February.
Wow.

After coming home from Boston, I had a great transitional meeting with Helen, and my new mentor, Carol Adelman. They encouraged me to re-think my studio space once again, and I added another dry-wall surface for painting, and removed my giant bookcase and easel from the space. I have included some pictures here of the new layout, complete with painting starts, which I will write about in a future post, when they are further along.







































The Spring Residency in Boston was amazing. It brought new inspiration, ideas and goals to my practice, as well as amplified challenges in time management. This semester I am already moving further outside of my comfort zone - pushing myself to get the work done despite an increased teaching schedule and the usual demands of life. I am here - filled with gratitude to have these days overflowing with experiences, tasks, and projects that make up the artistic practice that is my life. Breathe.

1 comment:

  1. You're amazing, Janet! Such an interesting process. I'm so glad that you are creating creating creating!

    ReplyDelete